Perhaps the most effective way to provide long-term support for our mission of protecting and preserving natural and agricultural lands is through a planned gift that is part of your estate plan.
BEQUEST LANGUAGE AND TAX I.D.
Click here to learn more.
WHY CONSIDER A PLANNED GIFT?
Each year, thousands of people include charities in their estate plans. They do so not only to benefit their favorite causes, but also for the personal and financial benefits:
- Leaving a legacy
- Income tax savings
- Tax-sheltered lifetime income
- Personal satisfaction
- Supplemental retirement income
- Gift and estate tax savings
- Increased lifetime income
PLANNED GIVING OPTIONS
There are many ways to make a planned gift, including:
- Bequest by Will
- Outright Gifts
- Charitable Lead Trust
- Charitable Remainder Trust
- Life Insurance
THE NEXT STEPS
- Talk to your own legal and financial advisors – Decisions about planned giving require professional assistance. Please be sure to contact your attorney or financial advisor for their professional advice.
- Contact the Black Swamp Conservancy – We would be pleased to discuss your personal and financial goals, as well as the long-term needs of the Conservancy. We can also help connect you with an attorney or financial advisor if you do not already have one. Please email our Executive Director, or contact him at 419-833-1025 for more information.
- Read Further – There are many publications available that discuss planned giving. Consider visiting your local library or favorite bookstore, or doing research on the internet for additional information.
Please contact the Black Swamp Conservancy today for more information.